WindTerm supports the
XModem-1K protocol well. You can upload or download one file not larger than 4 gigabytes by executing
rz/sz -X commands, right click menu, or drag and drop files. WindTerm also has several other nice XModem features:
- Supports automatic opening of the download directory after received.
- Supports customizing padding char when uploading files.
- Supports automatic trimming padding when downloading files.
- Supports using the
<ctrl+c>key to terminate the transmission at any time.
- Detailed transmission progress and error messages.
- Fast and stable transmission speed.
- When encountering any unexpected problems,
<ctrl+x><ctrl+x>can always ensure to exit the transmission and return to normal.
Upload single file:
Download multiple files: