WindTerm supports the
YModem-1K protocol well. You can upload or download one or more files not larger than 4 gigabytes by executing
rz/sz --ymodem commands, right click menu, or drag and drop files. WindTerm also has several other nice YModem features:
- Supports automatic opening of the download directory after received.
- Supports download operations such as
overwrite when source file newer,
overwrite when source file newer and longer,
skipwhen a local file with the same name exists.
- Supports using the
<ctrl+c>key to terminate the transmission at any time.
- Detailed transmission progress and error messages.
- Fast and stable transmission speed.
- When encountering any unexpected problems,
<ctrl+x><ctrl+x>can always ensure to exit the transmission and return to normal.
- Checking “Use this as the default and do not ask again” will no longer prompt to select the download folder, making downloading more convenient. You can delete or modify the download folder in
Seession property dialog - X/Y/Z Modem - Download directoryat any time.
Upload multiple files:
Download multiple files: